Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Last Days of London

Our last day together in London found us at a cool British pub in need of fish and chips and a big burger we shared.  I had wine with lunch...I must have had France on my mind!  The mural out the window was really cool and drew a lot of people to photograph it.


 We headed to the British Museum to take in a little history...we tried out the head set guides and they were amazing.  They had special ones for kids that included interactive games on the  I touch and a cute alien guy that led the tour.  It was short too...so we hit Egypt, Greece, and a little of Native America.




 After the museum we headed to Russell Square and played soccer.  The grounds were a bit wet and the flowers were gorgeous.
                                      We found another mascot decked out as a phone booth!
                       A view off the bus on our way back to our apartment...I miss this street already.

No comments:

Post a Comment