Saturday, July 21, 2012

Block Party 2012....we will miss you!!!

Boo...missing our famous block party kinds stinks!!!  Here's to my girls...hope you win Bocce!!!  Have you been practicing?  And can you believe my sister is there to take my place in the festivities?  Oh well...we are off the country...Brad and the kids are going to a football game and I get to spend the day with some girls...ahhhh some adult time is much needed after camp London!!!  Have a great day 800 Clinton...we miss you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Giemza family is missed a lot today. Wish you were here, but I think Paris sounds way more appealing!!! I will let you know how the team fairs. It is strange to see Bonnie's family in and out of your house and your new neighbors are moved in. I want my Jenny back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete