Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3 Days in London...this is what we did!

Day 1...


Abigail looking uneasy about what we are about to do.


Now look at her!  After she said it was her favorite thing we have done so far!!  AAHHHHHHH!!!!




Our first day in London and without Brad.  Jackson was given the task of planning our day.  He chose to go on the London Eye.  We had our first double decker bus ride to Westminster area and headed over the bridge with a kagillion other people.  Abigail was not pleased with his plans and insisted she was not going.  It took me about 45 minutes to convince her to go...finally I pulled a plan I've seen Gramma Fisher use and told her how scared I was and we would hold hands the whole time...that lasted 2 seconds as the doors closed and she was off walking all over the 'pod'.  It was really a thrilling ride that lasted about 30 minutes with incredible views and cool touch screens that told you everything you wanted to know about wheat you were seeing.  I highly recommend this experience.

After the Eye it started to rain and we found refuge in an arcade.  Of course bumper cars were a hit.



We ended the day at this park.  I heard at least 5 different languages as I watched children from all over the world play.  It was the best people watching!


As we headed back to our bus stop this walked by...this city ceases to amaze!  Opulence everywhere you look!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you are all having a fabulous time. I'm glad Abigail came around to enjoy the "Eye". I love the smiles on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok u r coming back and going up the Arch!!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete