Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 Days in London...this is what we did!

Day 3...


My Day to choose and I picked Harrod's!  Why didn't I take a picture of the outside??!!!  We headed to the toy section...had to go through the crazy over the top children's clothing section to get there...this is all about luxury...there are no low end, mid end brands here!  I spotted a gucci kids purse for 360pounds and looked at a whole line of dresses for little girls by Lanvin!!!  AHHHHHH...who is buying this?  Arab women in full hajab...faces fully covered!  My kids...bought toy flying machines with there own money.  And I picked up 2 xmas presents for under 5pounds.

But lunch was another story!  The ground floor has every kind of food imaginable...I mean you name it it is there!!!  We bought sandwiches and cupcakes for a picnic at Kensington Gardens.  My goal for lunch was to eat at Kensington Gardens and then walk to Princess Diana's Memorial Playground.  It was a gorgeous day in London...blue skys galore.  More pictures of this amazing park later!  Gotta go pack for Morocco!!!





3 comments:

  1. Harrod's, good choice. You are doing an amazing job of guiding the tours & giving everyone a day to choose. That's cool. You can be in charge of our plans in Versailles & Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your ability to get along in a new city with the kids sans Brad and find amazing activities. Based on the kids faces, they are having a blast. A lifetime of memories are being made. sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are also going to Morocco!!!
    Can't wait to hear about that adventure!!! Allison

    ReplyDelete